Sorry, nothing in cart.
Karwa Chauth Pooja Thali design by Sunita ji
This thali consists of :
Karwa Chauth Food Items
- Sargi, which includes pheni (a sweet made by using milk and semolina), parantha, and various types of fruits and sweets.
- Ten matthis with an equal number of puas (a sweet made of jaggery)
- Delicous halwa
Karwa Chauth Beauty Essential (Sringar) Items
- Henna Mehndi for applying on palms and feet.
- Fashionable and multicolored glass bangles.
- Makeup items like bindi, kumkum or sindoor, lipstick, rouge, kajal, eye-liner, mascara, and so.
- Beautiful and traditional jewelry items like mangalsutra, maangtika, rings, necklace, bangles, ear-rings, anklets (payal), toe-rings, nose-ring, etc.
Karwa Chauth Cloth Items
- Baya or Bayana that includes gifts for the mother-in-law, which is ideally a sari.
- A set of new clothes, which is usually a bridal-sari (suhag joda) for the lady performing the vrat.
Karwa Chauth Puja Items
- A stable platform for performing the puja
- Cow-dung to make the image of the goddess Gora or Parwati
- Karwa Chauth story book
- Matthi for bhog
- Sindur or kumkum
- A strand of red thread (called kalawa)
- Karwa (a clay vessel containing water)
- A plate for keeping puja samagri
- Money for chadawa
- Other miscellaneous puja items
Karwa Chauth special
- 10 gms silver coin
This Product is uniquely designed by Sunita ladha ji. This Tali contains:
Karwa Chauth Food Items, Karwa Chauth Beauty Essential (Sringar) Items, Karwa Chauth Cloth Items, Karwa Chauth Puja Items & Karwa Chauth Special.