Sorry, nothing in cart.
Naaniz Homemade Mysore Pak By Kalpana
Mysore pak was first prepared in the kitchens of the Mysore Palace by a palace cook named Kakaasura Madappa. The cook at the mysore palace kitchen simply made a concoction of gram flour, ghee and sugar. When asked its name, Madappa obviously didn’t have its name in mind, so he simply called it the ‘Mysore pak’. Pak in Sanskrit and other Indian vernaculars, means sweet. It is traditionally served in weddings and other festivals of southern India.
- A very famous and traditional sweet of South India.
- Made from the best quality Ingredients besan and pure ghee.
- Freshly procured only after you place an order.
- Best Before 15 Days From Date of Packing
- This is a Vegetarian product