Sorry, nothing in cart.
Naaniz Homemade Shakkar Para by Anita
Naaniz Homemade Shakkar Para is crisp, flaky, fried flour cookies coated with crystallized sugar. Eaten as munchies.
- This is a Vegetarian product.
- They are deep-fried sugar crisps with a hint of cardamom, which gives them an interesting flavor. Shakkar paras’ main ingredients are plain flour, semolina, and sugar.
- Ingredients: Fine wheat flour, sugar, edible vegetable oil, ghee
- Shelf Life: 60 Days from the manufacturing date
- Container Type: Pouch
- Storage Instructions: Store in a cool and dry place away from moisture